[linux-alert] CERT Advisory CA-96.05 - Java (fwd)

CLAUDIO KNOWS IT TOO!.....

>Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 16:43:11 +0100 (MET)
>From: Eugenio Pierno <tomcat@netway.it>
>To: info@netway.it
>cc: Gaetani Claudio <gaetani@netway.it>, Valente Carlo <carlo@netway.it>
>Subject: [linux-alert] CERT Advisory CA-96.05 - Java (fwd)
>

>Tomcat lo sapeva...

Read You ALL and...

***********************************
----------------- GET in TOUCH ------------------
***********************************
                          Claudio V. Gaetani
       --MACINTOSH Power User Since Lisa--
                         gaetani@netway.it
                  http://www.netway.it/~gaetani/
*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*

===I'M SURE THERE IS NOTHING LIKE A MAC!===

I dreamt of airships darkening the sky,
just when folks were singing and laughing the most.

I dreamnt of airships that shot each other down,
shattering the harmony of the radiant morning.

                                         Silvio Rodriguez (Cuba)