Foreign Language Objects

Has anyone used objects to allow multi-lingual versions of their page?

I produce HTMLjive, a HTML editor written in JavaScript.  It is now being
translatted into German and French.  My idea was to but all of the text into
objects.  Users would be prompted for which language they wanted and voila!

www.cris.com/~raydaly/htmljive.html
ray.daly@onsports.com