Re: Caching and JS - Bug?

What??  I just don't quite get what you're implying...  If you've got an
example of a page that loads JS code and won't free itself from the
Navigator when the user moves on to another page, we'd really like to see
it.  When you say that the code kept 'popping up', what does this mean?

The last thing we need is to spread a bad word about JS, but if REAL
problems are there, post 'em and we'll work them out together.

Andy