Re: digital supermarket

Hi there!
I am looking for some hints for a job I'm going to do.
A customer of mine asked me to write a kind of "digital
supermarket" set of pages...
The customer should be able to browse his goods and to
choose (with a button) some to put in a virtual bag.
then he will see them, see the bill, perhaps toggle some
items from the bag and, always pressing a button,
send an e-mail with the order.
Does anybody know if something like that already exists?
Or can you point me some similar scripts (or even anything
using cookies, as I think I'll need them)

Thanks

Silvio
silvio@mrc.lrcser.it