Re: [MARUYA@KCCADA.KCC.HAWAII.EDU: [BUS_TAKIMOTO@lccada.lcc.Hawaii.E]

On Wed, 20 Mar 1996 09:24:12 -0600, you wrote:

> [...]

As if it wasn't bad enough that USENET became
suceptable to this stuff, now we have to put up
with it here also? :(

Ok, back to javscript...

ONe of my C programmers noticed something this
week, but can't reproduce it now...

The jist is this...

function1(function2()+function2(function3)))

The value of the argument passed to function one
was not the intended value..It resembled a memory
address instead of a simple real number...

He had coded around the problem by the time he
told me about it, and I couldn't confirm it..Any
body else have anything similar yet?