Float truncation

Just an idea here, but you could treat the number as a string and just
check to see what the third number past the decimal is.  If it's greater
than 4, then you change the 2nd place and delete the extra chars.  If not
... well you know.

-Rick

Matt Smith for President in 2024!  (for info: mwsmith@clemson.edu)
"First, the world looks a lot different when you're six inches tall and
covered in feathers. Second, two heads are definitely not better than one.
And finally you can lay an egg and still feel like a man."