Re: Online Job Estimate - Spreadsheet

Eric Anderson wrote:

Hey, I took a look at you estimate form and am actually modeling one
a lot like it for the WWW business I am starting. I'm afraid we'll
be in competition. I think your code is well written. I am building
mine so it will automatically update the charges once the field is
left. You also allow letters to be entered which was something that
bothered me, so I don't let people do that anymore. Well, good job.
If you would like to see mine, I could get it on the web for you. I
am afraid that you guys have one-up on me, being only one person
against the world. It would be nice to have an ally.

btw. I think you may have seen my MUD site. I've taken it off the
web because of the transfer charges Wolfenet has. Are you on
Wolfenet (somehow I think I remeber something like that)? Well,
watch out for those animated GIFs, they are constantly downloading.

Gordon Mueller
mud@gonzo.wolfenet.com