Strange Problems...

I'm having a problem with a JavaScript I am writing. I'm almost positive
I've seen this question posted before, but I never came across an
answer...so I'll try again.

I have a page with a script, and everything runs just peachy if I load it
off of my hard drive. As soon as I try to load it from the server,
the script does not run until I go forward and then back again in the
browser window.

Any ideas?

Here's the URL, if you'd like to see the actual page:

http://wwws.catalogue.com/alienskin/alien.html

I would appreciate any info that you could offer. Thanks!

--
Aaron Huslage                                            catalogue.com,inc.
ahuslage@catalogue.com                           	 ph: 919.933.4311