Re: 2 ways to load stuff(was Re: writing to frames)

This is the second message I've gotten where stuff was incorrectly quoted to
me (now I've been quoted making the reply, and the reply to the reply).  As
a general request to all, please make sure when you quote you pick up the
right "quotee."  Otherwise things get messed up and confusing.

-- Gordon