Re: Communicating between windows...

Bill-

The problem with my 'windows' page is that I load *any* URL specified, so I
have no control over setting the new window's onUnload handler.

What I've done to fix this is use an 'example.html' page that sets it correctly.
If you check back at my page (http://www.his.com/~smithers/freq/beta/) in
JS411, you'll see it works now.

Your method is similar, but what happens to either of us if the URL isn't JS
created or can't have the onUnload handler set?

I'm playing with new ways to test for winID=null and have it work.

Check it out and let me know what you're up to,
Andy