Re: JavaScript is Screwy

I don't know if this will help, because I'm sure of the exact
nature of your problem, but...

Try adding an empty <SCRIPT></SCRIPT> tag at the bottom of you
document (this is laso the fix if you are using an image with no
HIEGHT and WIDTH attributes), I have found that by placing it
near or at the bottom of the HTML file forces Netscape to load
the document AND all of the embedded code the first try.

Delete to FAT.DB file from you cache directory along with all of
the cached files.  Many, many times I purged the cache but
missed this crucial step and  the problems still persisted!?

much luck
ed