Re: Where can I host a JavaScript game?

Hi Alan,

Alan A. Hench wrote:
> We would be interested in placing your game. But there is a little Problem:

If we would do so, we would have to charge for it (we are two students offering Web Space)

The charge would be 20.-DM (German DM) a month or 15.-DM a month if you need teh space for
3 month or more. 15.- DM is about 11 Dollars or so....

Sorry we cant offer this for free, bur we cannot afford..

Bye
Olaf

--
Olaf Walkowiak, Suedeseestr.14, D-45145 Essen, Phone:+49-201-604594
si0015@aixrs1.hrz.uni-essen.de			OlafWal@aol.com