Mess = (Javascript && (AOL || Netcom))

Hello All,

    Has anyone seen their Javascript pages thru AOL or Netcom's Web browser?

    The commenting technique between <script> & </script> tags works up
    until the first ">" in your script.

    This means no tests using "greater than" or no ">" in any strings used
    within your script.

    I suppose one could take the high brow attitude that if they don't use
    a compatible brower the heck with them.  ...unfortunately I don't have
    that luxury.

    So, if you've placed some JavaScript on your page, you may want to give
    it a call up on AOL or Netcom.

Jeff