Re: Stop Load

At 12:10 AM 2/19/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Hello ,
>I am develloping a site that uses different frames :
>
>|----------------------|
>|    Navigation Bar    |
>|______________________|
>|   |                  |
>|   |                  |
>|   |                  |
>|   |  General         |
>|   |                  |
>|___|__________________|
>
>the navigation Bar frame is an image map wich simulates the back , home,
>forward  for the frame General.
>I use an Image map with
>Href="javascript:history.back()" Target="General"
>Href="javascript:history.forward()" Target="General"
>Href="index.html" Target="General"
>for these 3 function , and it works .
>Now I would like to have a fourth button that simulates the stop button.
>When you click on this icone in the frame Navigation Bar, it should stop the
>me ????
>Thanks in advance.
>And please excuse my poor English , I am a french guy !!!! :(
>
>Manahune .
>manahune@mail2.imaginet.fr

I don't know of any JavaScript means to stop a loading document, but did you
know that even when you have something loading in the "General" frame,
Netscape's
"Stop" button will work?

                Pat McCarty

Pat McCarty
McLaughlin Research Corporation
Windows Programming, Internet Consulting
email : pmccarty@ids.net
	mccarty@lan831.npt.nuwc.navy.mil
www : http://www.ids.net/~pmccarty/