re: Javascript and selected text in widget

"Bret A. Schuhmacher" <bas@wn.com> Wrote:

| I'd like to be able to let a user select some text and
| then apply some
| formatting to the selected text (i.e. highlight text,
| select the "bold"  button).

As of this time, I have found no way of doing this.  Javascript does not treat

the cursor or selected text as an object, yet.  Put it on the wish list.

ray.daly@onsports.com
www.cris.com/~raydaly/htmljive.html

Only the individual sender is responsible for the content
of this message, and the message does not necessarily reflect
the position or policy of the National Education Association.