Re: ftp upload

anx.scan wrote:

> well, dale.... first you have to tell us what ftp program youre
> using...

If you'd been following this thread you'd know that I was refering to
the ftp upload feature in NS2.0. Specificly the drag and drop
implementation in the Windows '95 version. I tried to use the
feature with the 16 bit version of NS at work. Didn't work at all. I'm
wondering if the ftp upload feature isn't in the 16 bit version or if
it was because I was going through a firewall at work?

Dale