Re: creating bookmarks?

Devon Lazarus wrote:

> searched the handbook but could not find any way to create a bookmark for
> the user(client) from an action button. ideally i would like to have a
> button on a page that will actually bookmark another frame in the navigator
> window. is it possible?

I don't know of any way and I hope there isn't.  I know how nice it would be, but do you really want people
having access to your bookmarks, or being able to access the list and delete the items. I can just see my
bookmark list growing and growing as I visit sites that think they belong in my list.  No thanks ;)

-- Robert

Robert Thuleen
Sr. Software Engineer
Science Applications International Corp (SAIC)
San Diego, Ca

mailto:thuleen@mls.saic.com
http://www.saic.com
http://www.free.cts.com/crash/t/thuleen