Re: NS Navigator 2.0 release

>Remember the 'special advance notice' thingie ... the 'first of many' that
>Netscape Partners received:  the Gold beta.  Netscape's interpretation of
>'advance access' turned out to be the day or two before they made the same
>thing available to the rest of the 'net.
>
>-Scotty

No kidding. It's the "Microsoft threat looming in the horizon" that has
Netscape releasing product as beta ASAP to keep market share in their
corner. Sadly enough, this is the same reason Apple is getting neglected.

*if* Sun buys Apple, I wouldn't be surprised if Netscape made the Mac a
higher priority for Java Development in their browsers and servers.

Brendan Gramer
AfterShock
bgramer@interaccess.com

See our Shockwave Arcade Games (Frogger and Space Invaders) at:
http://www.tezcat.com/~raul/aftershock.html