Window.open(), won't load lpage on first try

I tried the window.open() snippet, and I found the first click opens the
window, and sets it off in a "loading page" state ad nauseum. The page
doesn't actually get loaded until a second click.

I then tried a function with two identical window.open()s, and made
that the onClick, and things worked fine.

Is this a bug, or do I misunderstand window.open()?

--
Micha Berger 201 916-0287        Help free Ron Arad, held by Syria 3255 days!
AishDas@haven.ios.com                     (16-Oct-86 -  5-Oct-95)