Re: Anyone know similar scripting language?

At 20:46 26/01/96 +0900, you wrote:
>Does Anyone know Internet Scripting Language other than
>JavaScript or VisualBasicScript?
>
>I heard IETF or W3C is trying to standardize the <SCRIPT> tag(I dont
>know if its true),
>Are there going to be any other Scripting Language that uses the tag?

Netscape and Sun, plus about 28 other companies are proposing JavaScript as
the Internet Scripting language, along with the <SCRIPT> tag.

|   Cornerstone      | Wes Tatters             |  Using: NAVCIS 1.25 |
|       Productions  | CIS: 100036,174         |  Via    COMT 1.03   |
| Brisbane AUSTRALIA | INT: wtatters@world.net |  and    EUDORAET    |