Re: Anyone know similar scripting language?

On Fri, 26 Jan 1996 20:46:04 +0900, you wrote:

>Does Anyone know Internet Scripting Language other than
>JavaScript or VisualBasicScript?
>
>I heard IETF or W3C is trying to standardize the <SCRIPT> tag(I dont
>know if its true),

I had heard this rumor also, but nothing definate...Would be
interesting...

Since Netscape occasionally reads the script without the livescript or
javascript parameter in the script tag, guess they'd need to fix this
before any other scripts are released..<G>