Re: Javascript Wish List

That would work for the most part, but the problem is, how does the
web author know what your path name is to your file/files?
It would be great if there was a way to use the database that the browser
uses to keep track of allyour links - to have some canned names for such
things as "header" or "myclock" that point to files on your machine.
This would be useful if you specified images that are used over and over
again and the author didn't care what the image is (like image dingbats)

I am thinking though that you could initially download a web game into
this database, and play yourself without network activity until your go
outside of the scope of data that you have downloaded already - whereupon
the browser loads more data....

I already have a web text adventure I am going to convert to javascript..