Re: Macintosch

Hello All

A while ago i wrote a tic tac toe game.  it works fine for me locally
and on a server.  i am using a mac.  no one who meets it in windows
seems to have the total success with it that i have from a mac.  for
some it did not work at all, for some the first game worked, i do not
know all the results.  it is a very trivial game, and i was surprised it
did not work for others.

it is online at:

http://www.hero.com/summer/ttt.html
you are 'X' and javascript is 'J'

this is an older version, i have made a lot of changes that this one
does not have, but it is still totally stable for me.  please look at
the code and see why it does no work for you.

Eric
mailto:slb2@axe.humboldt.edu