Re: Help with Microsoft IIS

I know we are in a JAVAscript group, but after having spent months with
IIS and JAVAscript I can tell you the a good discussion about IIS's
database capabilites would be helpfull to many.  JS and IIS work
beautifully together!! they allow such an elegant solution to DB probs
that have plagued us all.  since I use the MS backoffice stuff anyway
the IIS I recieved free in  BETA, and JS is free.. the whole thing was
chalked up as a bonus ( the boos man let me blow over $1,000 on software
for not buying a NETSCAPE server and working with what we had!!)  I have
tried many ways to get db info on my pages and NONE come close to what
is waiting for those who use IIS and JS.  I'd bet my job on it.

> Greetings!
>
> When attempting to open the html file via Netscape Navigator on the
> same server, the query is printed instead of being executed.

uhhh. This is mainly a Javascript group, but you may want to make sure
your
web server and the Netscape client both have those SQL-Access-ODBC file
types
 defined under mime encoding.  Just a thought.