Re: Opening New Window.

>Hi,
>
>I'm trying to open a New Window when a User click a Link - This is what I have:
>
><HTML>
>
><HEAD>
>
><TITLE>Blah Page</TITLE>
><SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
>	function resume() {
>msg=open("index.html","OpenWindow","toolbar=no,width=440,height=400,director
>ies=no,status=yes,scrollbars=yes,resize=yes,menubar=no");
>
>	}
></SCRIPT>
></HEAD>
><BODY>
>(Text here)
><FORM><INPUT TYPE="button" value="Resume" name="button1"
>onClick="resume()"></FORM>
>
>Anything wrong with this? Cause it doesn't work - When I click on the Button
>it does nothing.
>No Errors, no anything :)
>
>Alex Kremer
>axe@cybercomm.net
>"Well, tough noogies. User Interface isn't always my strong point."

Alex,
  You are calling the "open" method, but which object's open are you
calling? You forgot to specify.
Try window.Open() instead of just open...

                                Pat McCarty

               .
              .:.                        Patrick T. McCarty

             .:::.                       PC Programming/Internet Consulting
            .:::::.                      McLaughlin Research Corp.
        ***.:::::::.***                 email : pmccarty@ids.net
   *******.:::::::::.*******          www : http://www.ids.net/~pmccarty/
  .