Re: SRC URL in JavaScript

>> instead of placing my javascript into the html page I want to use the SRC
URL.
>> I've only read about this feature but don't know the correct syntax of this
>> tag.  Where do I have to place the tag (between <SCRIPT> .. </SCRIPT>)?
>From what I hear, this option is not yet fully implemented.  I have
>faced this problem myself and could not have thr tag to work.  But let
>me know if you succeed.
The JavaScript docs at home.netscape.com say that this feature is not
implemented in b3.

    *    In Real Life     |        On Rivers of MUD         *
    *   Joshua Gooding    |   (telnet://rom.efn.com:9000)   *
    *                     |        Garlan and Grunt         *
    *      In TFed        |          On  Tesseract          *
    *    Jack Perlin      |  (telnet://hypercube.org:9000)  *
    *                     |        Garlan and Cedric        *
    *     In Coranthia(telnet://mserv1.wizvax.net:9201      *
    *                      Garlan                           *
    *  Go ahead and flame me if you want but don't expect   *
    *                    a response.                        *