window.open

I wrote the HTML/JavaScript that appears below.  When I click on the "Click Me"
button, Navigator opens a new window with the specified width and height, but it
does not load anything into the window.  If I click on the button a second time,
*then* Navigator loads the specified HTML document into the already open window.
So I know that the URL is okay and I know that the windowFeatures is okay
because the window that Navigator opens has the specified height and width.

In addition, Navigator seems to ignore the "resizable=no" windowFeatures
string--it still displays a zoom box and allows resize box and allows me to
resize the window.

All of the above is with Navigator 2.0 final and 2.0b6a on a PowerMac.  I'm
testing this using Open File... but as I said above, Netscape finds the HTML
document the second time I click on the button.

Anyone have any ideas?????

Thanks.

Bill
======================
<head>
<title>junk</title>
</head>

<script language=javascript>
<!--
function doit() {
window.open("expand-figures.html", "new_window2", "width=420,height=350")
}
//  -->
</script>

<form name="myform">