Re: window.open

Bill Firestone wrote:
> I wrote the HTML/JavaScript that appears below.  When I click on the
> "Click Me" button, Navigator opens a new window with the specified
> width and height, but it does not load anything into the window.  If I
> click on the button a second time, *then* Navigator loads the
> specified HTML document into the already open window.

My understanding is that this is a bug in the 2.0 versions for Mac and
(I believe) UNIX.  The workaround is either to repeat the open, or to
set the location explicitly after you do the first open.

Frank

--
Frank Hecker          Pre-sales tech support, Netscape Federal sales
hecker@netscape.com   http://home.netscape.com/people/hecker/