Re: How to link applet or OLE object from JS.

At 20:55 26/01/96 +0900, you wrote:
>I havn't yet written JavaScript(only browsing sources),
>But I am wondering how I can handle Java's applet from JavaScript.
>How?

Wait for version 2.1 and all will be revealed.

>One more question.
>Will JS be able to link Microsoft's OLE Object or OCX?

That really depends on what happens with the proposed new
<INSERT> tag or whatever it may become.  Currently JS talks to
itself and thats about all.

|   Cornerstone      | Wes Tatters             |  Using: NAVCIS 1.25 |
|       Productions  | CIS: 100036,174         |  Via    COMT 1.03   |
| Brisbane AUSTRALIA | INT: wtatters@world.net |  and    EUDORAET    |