Re: How to link applet or OLE object from JS.

> >Will JS be able to link Microsoft's OLE Object or OCX?
>
> That really depends on what happens with the proposed new
> <INSERT> tag or whatever it may become.  Currently JS talks to
> itself and thats about all.

I dont know anything about INSERT tag but
If I want to link some non-javascript-object is It nessesary to use
the INSERT tag?
Object that is manipulated from script must be defined in INSERT tag?

BTW,
Anything that can be done by JavaScript can be done by Java?