Deduct points from your "purity" score for each question to which you answer "YES".
1. Have you ever programmed in Python?
2. Have you never programmed in Perl?
3. Do you like programming in Python better than programming in Perl?
4. Have you ever programmed in C++?
5. Do you like programming in C++?
6. Have you ever programmed for Windows using MFC/MSVC++?
7. Do you like programming for Windows using MFC/MSVC++?
8. Have you ever programmed for Windows?
9. Have you ever programmed for Windows using VB?
10. Do you like VB?
11. Do you have any other Toy Languages you like?
12. Have you ever used vi by choice?
13. Have you ever worked for more than a day on a system and not installed emacs?
14. Do you prefer vi to emacs?
15. Have you not yet shed Windows from your primary system? (at home can count, if you like)
16. Have you ever relied on a Microsoft Exchange mailserver as your primary mail server?
17. Have you ever chosen Internet Explorer as your primary web browser?
18. Do you prefer the BSD-style Open Source licenses over the GPL?
19. Do you think Stallman is a communist?
20. Do you believe there's room for closed-source software in an ideal world?
Multiply your "yes" answers by 5, subtract from 100.