RE: help with window.open()

the problem is that the URL in window.open does not fill the new, opened
window. it sits there and seems to do something due to the cursor replaced
by the stopwatch. you can replace the win2.html with any html doc. Moreover,
the menubar does not appear in the new window at all.

This still frustrates me!!!!

-rob