Re: reentrant call to interrupt window

I had the same problem on Solaris when trying to submit a form not by
a button, but from a href (link).
I wanted to use href="javascript:form.submit()".
But it produces reentrant call... Brendam Eich wrote me about it on 26 Jan:

"...This is a bug: using a javascript: URL in an HREF attribute that
causes another URL to be fetched (form.submit() essentially fetches a URL,
in order to get or post form data), will lead to "reentrant call"..."

Then he continues: "...Workaround: use the link's onClick handler rather
than a javascript:HREF. You'll need to set HREF="" to make the <A> tag
a link."
I tried this, but it didn't work.

Martin