Few Random thoughts

Here are some random thoughts about JS I want to mention...

I wonder if a JS could read a page already loaded in a window?
This could be useful because you could use a dummy page that contained
a stable database of information available to other pages while avoiding the
volatile cookie specs.

I wish JS could do these things:
Access the "already visited" database that must exist - that same one
that makes your links "unvisited" or "visited".

Send messages to other clients - like Eudora?

Access the news: and mail: windows in javascript

Display the internal dingbats built in the browser

---

Well good evening...