Re: checking for plug-ins

I think the plugin testing code is in the documentation now (at least I think I
saw it, added in one of the more recent uploads).  The original poster is right
in that if the plugin doesn't exist, you get an ugly "tell me what to do"
dialog from Netscape.  In answer to that query, there doesn't seem to be a way
to check for plugins and silently return true or false (it's only silent if
it's true).  Because of this the code in the documentation (?) and the FAQ is
pretty much useless, IMO.

-- Gordon