Re: Using variables as URLs

Hi Bub

Bud Grace wrote:

>         I need to use a string generated at runtime as the URL to be called
> next.
> JavaScript seems to require a string literal as a URL and there are no pointers.
>         Is there a way to do this?
>         Thanks.
> Just build the wanted URL as a string variable, f.e.
var NewUrl = "http://";;
NewUrl +="SomethingElse";

etc

and there you go :-) (with window.loacation.href = NewUrl)

So long
Olaf
Olaf Walkowiak, Suedeseestr.14, D-45145 Essen, Phone:+49-201-604594
si0015@aixrs1.hrz.uni-essen.de			OlafWal@aol.com
URL:http://www.bikeconn.de/com/bikeconn/hotel/olaf	(Homepage)
URL:http://www.bikeconn.de/com/bikeconn/hotel/olaf/java (JavaScript)