Re: JavaScript problem

I don't even need to look at the Website: JavaScript is not for this
application.  It has no input stream capabilities at all.  If you need to
capture data you have to do it with sleight of hand means, such as putting
it into hidden fields of a form.  Once the form has been sent back to the
client you can use JavaScript to read what's inside the hiden field.
Obviously, this is not practical for large amounts of data.

As for the manipulation part, JavaScript cannot change any HTML coming down
the pike.  You can, however, change the HTML using JavaScript itself.  This
probably isn't what you're needing, though.

-- Gordon