Re: frames larger than one screen

>I am trying to have a bunch of frames on one page than in combination take
>up more room than one screen.  I can't figure out how... Help!

sorry that i don't really have time to test this out before i actually use
it but try this:

for your index page (or default depending on the server) just create a file
that has:

<head>

<script language=JavaScript>
</script>

</head>

onLoad="window.open('http:your url','newwindow','width=X,height=Y' //add
window characteristics);
         self.close()"

this should send your client to the page that is the size you want it to
be. what i don't know is if there is a safety mechanism within the browser
that senses that the window size is larger than the monitor size there by
preventing the formation of a window that is larger than the screen. i hope
this helps and i am sorry that it is so vague. this is actually an idea
that i have been mulling around in my head and haven't had the time to
actually test it.

good luck.

-devon

d  e  v  o  n     l  a  z  a  r  u  s