Re: AOHelL

1. AOL owns an interesting file format called ART that has a high (to the
   point of dubious quality) compression scheme that combines audio and
   graphical. They use some version I think already off the net on AOL
   ART bleeds the graphic in when loaded.
2.Netscape has supposed to have been for a while on option for window aol
  users while apple aol has been saddled with the aol browser. Of course
  it is still safe to assume that the windows user are widely using the aol
   browser.
3. Now, throw java, javascript and vrml(that supposedly has good compression
   scheme already) into the mix with ART (if it really is good)then we will
   continue chipping at the problem of bandwidth.

"and now.....this"
dave