ENCTYPE="multipart/mixed"

Hi -

I'm trying to write an application here that processes large sequence files
that are uploaded by clients using the "<input type=file...>" tag in a
"multipart/mixed" form.  The connection is over a secure http socket using
40-bit export grade RSA ciphers.  The transfer works fine for small files, but
larger files ( > ~10K) it get the following error:

	A network error occured while Netscape
	was sending data.
	(Network Error: broken pipe)

	Try connecting again.

I'm using Netscape 2.0 as my client and connecting to the Netscape Commerce
Server.  Does anyone know what is up here, and what the workaround is?  This
functionality is VITAL to my project.  If the "<input type=file...>" tag proves
to be insufficient, does anyone know of another way to SECURELY transfer files
from a client to my server?

Thanks!
Brian

--
  d  a  t  a  b  a  s  e  s     a  r  e    i  n    o  u  r   g  e  n  e  s?
  Brian Karlak                 bkarlak@panbio.com          (510) 337-7910 ph