navigator.plug-in()

question:
I would like to know if it is possible to know which plug-ins a client
has. I know one is able to find out which navigator version the client
is using (i believe this is a netscape specific) by
navigator.[property-name], but not for plug-ins, currently. Would this
be implemented in 2.1 or ever?

anthony
--
Anthony Nguyen                  |  anthonyn@skunkink.com