Re: Force page using JavaScript

Hello

Grady Russell wrote:

> Is there a way to force the movement of a page using JavaScript? Basically,
> I have a page setup that if you don't have a JavaScript Browser, you don't
> need to be there. If you do, I'd like to have JavaScript load up that page.
> If you don't, just a text page saying you got to have a JavaScript capable
> browser.

I think a solution would be to call a funktion with the onLoad event, wich loads another page.
Non Java capable Browsers will ignore that and stay on the page, where you can show the message.

Hope that helps
Olaf
Olaf Walkowiak, Suedeseestr.14, D-45145 Essen, Phone:+49-201-604594
si0015@aixrs1.hrz.uni-essen.de			OlafWal@aol.com
URL:http://www.bikeconn.de/com/bikeconn/hotel/olaf