Re: Resizing window causes problems

Scott J. Walter wrote:
> At 09:48 PM 2/15/96 -0800, Gordon McComb wrote:
> >Bill Dortch at hIdaho Design has worked up an
> >update to his set of "frameset" functions and documentation, but so
> >far I haven't seen him post a message announcing their availability.
> >I'd look into this.  I believe the general hIdaho URL is
> >http://hidaho.com
>
> That's the URL ... but I wouldn't waste my time.  It consists of an
> opening graphic advertising his firm's services and ONE anchor to a
> CGI-based frame page where you tell them about your project and
> interests ...

Try

  http://www.hidaho.com/frameset/

Unfortunately Bill Dortch has not put links to his JavaScript work on
his regular home page (perhaps because they're considered to be "work in
progress"?).

Other Bill Dortch stuff of interest includes his cookie functions:

  http://www.hidaho.com/cookies/cookie.txt

and his ColorCenter application:

  http://www.hidaho.com/colorcenter/

Frank

--
Frank Hecker          Pre-sales tech support, Netscape Federal sales
hecker@netscape.com   http://home.netscape.com/people/hecker/