Re: Making scripts invisible to non-java browser

At 15:34 13-02-1996, Aymeric Grassart wrote:
>Hey does aanyone know how to make thhee  patr in a html file that
>contains the java <aplet>> section to be invisible to the non-java
>browser (like netscape 1.12,etc...)
>thnx
>ccamel

Make this:

<HEAD>
<script language="JavaScript">
<!-- USE THIS TAG
                function ???() {
}
//CLOSE WITH THIS TAG-->
</script>
</HEAD>
<Body>

'cose any browser understand  "<sript blah blah blah> and </script>

the non java browsers can not display them, but they can display the PLAIN
text the found after, if you use the COMMENT tags the not java browser
don't do it.

ciao

Read You and...

***********************************
----------------- GET in TOUCH ------------------
***********************************
                          Claudio V. Gaetani
                         gaetani@netway.it
                    http://www.netway.it/~gaetani/
*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*I*

Today damsel Loneliness comes to me,
sporting her straw hat, lorgnette
and poppy bud, in her soft sway.

Today the fickle young lady is fiendly