Re: SRC URL in JavaScript

On Thu, 1 Feb 1996 uwe@ubka.uni-karlsruhe.de wrote:

> Hello,
>
> instead of placing my javascript into the html page I want to use the SRC URL.
>
> I've only read about this feature but don't know the correct syntax of this tag.
> Where do I have to place the tag (between <SCRIPT> .. </SCRIPT>)?
>
> Can anybody help me?
>
> Uwe Dierolf

I can't pint you directly to the page where I read it; but, somewhere in
Netscape's online doc's there is reference to the SRC option to the
SCRIPT tag has not yet been implemented. I know that this is true as
of the first part of Jan. 96; now, things may be different...

I think it was in the syntax description of the SCRIPT tag, where I saw this
note...

JP