Re: JavaScript additions (cookies etc.)

At 20:37 26/01/96 -0800, you wrote:

>> Compatibility testing is still a bit of a mess try:
>> http://www.webcom/com/taketwo/samstynf.htm for a direct link.
>
>I am able to get to this place but when I click on the introduction link
>or the chapters link, Netscape crashes with a Bus Error. I am using 2.0b5
>on a sun sparc.

Thats why samstyn.htm and samstyn.shtml lock people out with versions earlier
that 2.06a.  Some of the features used in the Outline Manager did not even exist
in 2.0b5.  Upgrade, beleive me it's well worth it.

|   Cornerstone      | Wes Tatters             |  Using: NAVCIS 1.25 |
|       Productions  | CIS: 100036,174         |  Via    COMT 1.03   |
| Brisbane AUSTRALIA | INT: wtatters@world.net |  and    EUDORAET    |