Re: JavaScript additions (cookies etc.)

Adam Jack wrote:

> Julia Anne Case wrote:
>
> > > [...] http:/www.webcom.com/taketwo/samstyn.htm
> >
> >         I tried to view this page with Netscape 2.0b6 and it
> > told me I had an older version...  Is there a bug in the Linux
> >  release?
>
> I believe it is the lack of the second /. Look carefully at the
> URL Netscape displayed when you place the mouse over the URL.
>
> Try : http://www.webcom.com/taketwo/samstyn.htm
>
> Adam
>
> (P.S. I had the same problem)

	That just causes the "folder no longer exists?" message...  but when I
go to the page I get a message that I'm either using a non Netscape or
non-2.0 netscape browser...

Julie

--
[  Julia Anne Case  ] [        Ships are safe inside the harbor,       ]
[Programmer at large] [      but is that what ships are really for.    ]