Re: Ack Oop post

A good idea is to find other javascript pages that work on the net,
view their source and see how they differ from yours.

you should have netscape 2.0beta 5

you cant do a document.write("kjkjk") anything after the page is loaded
because theree is nowhere for it to write. so onLoad=document.write
does not work and shouldnt...

also when your hide the code from other browsers you have to CLOSE
the comment with this

// your comments here -->

<!-- and --> are pairs that must go together.