Re: Questions to Netscape about JavaScript:

>>1) I am beginning work on a JavaScript book. ...
>
>Welcome to the club, pal!
>
>Maybe we should do a survey.  All those who *aren't* writing a JavaScript
>book please stand up... <g>
>
>-- Gordon

And I stand up, proudly.
(...smiling, and quickly kicking under my seat the specs for the OS I'm
writing and the notes for the accompanying book. ;)

--min

----Minimalist---Note: Expect occasional delays of up to a week for--y
Lewis A. Sellers   email due to time constraints. Remail to remind.  a
-----SEA, Inc.-------|-"Human kind can not bear very much reality."--z  \/
   (Eos Advisor)     |                               -t.s.eliot      z (oo)
MOSAPI GRAIL Project |     http://www.1stresource.com/l/lsellers     ? meow?