Little Known Bob Facts
- Bob has the ability to worry sheep.
- Bob has started wearing that silly pony tail again
(This should have made his mother unhappy, but I suspect she's given up n that.)
- Bob can correctly pronounce the word
- "Diet Bob: Now with Nutrasweet" was released in the late
80's but withdrawn due to poor marketing.
- Bob has a slowly dwindling collection of dry erase markers.
- Until 1997, Bob has not lived in any one place for longer than 6
continuous months since 1989.
- Bob has actually once lived in the same place for 18 months (although the last 5 1/2 of them were a bit trying and inconvenient).
- Bob knows a surprisingly large amount of 12th and 13th
century Welsh history.
- Bob can balance a pencil on his nose.
- Bob knows the meaning of life, but due to copyright
restrictions, he is unable to reveal it over the internet.
- Bob really hated the movie
What About Bob? and prefers that
people not talk to him about it.
- Bob has more hair elastics than you can shake a stick
at. (Bob knows, 'cos he tried. He collected his hair
elastics and used a 1.5m stick. It didn't work.)
- Bob is able to turn off alarm clocks in his sleep at a
distance of up to 5 meters. No one knows how.
- Bob believes that nipples will be an important metaphor in
virtual reality environments.
- The name "Bob" means to go up and down repeatedly
- Bob needs to replace his old boots because they are crap.
Bob replaced his old boots several times since then with
boots which were not yet crap, but turnd crap over time. His current boots are in the not-yet-crap category.
- Bob cannot draw a convincing cow using a mouse.
- Bob owns a hammok, but has absolutely no place in or near his
flat to hang it, nor any idea whatsoever where he put it.
- Bob knows every bus route thru Islington, London. Except for maybe the 394, it's new.
- After several years of use, Bob has finally become immune to his
watch alarm. There is now no way whatsoever it can wake him up. In a not-unrelated issue, Bob no longer owns a watch
- Bob has been able to spell "apparatus" correctly since 1984.
- Bob is solely responsible for the end of the heatwave in London
on 27 August, 1995.
- Bob hates his UCL email address and misses the days of it
being just "Bob". Bob has since been very glad to have 4 bob@ email addresses, one of which he never asked for nor, AFAHCT, is suppsed to have
- Due to oddities in his parents' speech, Bob was not aware
that the word "wash" was not spelled using the letter "R"
until he was 8 years old.
- Bob was a lesser known candidate for canonisation in 1992. He
was turned down because he had only one verifiable miricle.
- Bob is also available as a popular hairstyle.
- For some unknown reason, Bob has become completely unable
to handle caffeine. Two cups of tea is enuf to make him
jittery and give him a headache.
- Bob really dislikes it when people introduce themselves on
the phone by "Hi. It's me."
- The comet visible in early 1997 was, in fact, not called "Hail Bob"
as most people believe, but was actually named "Hale-Bopp".
- Bob makes a really good pasta sauce (yum).
- Bob eats an average of 2kg of rice (cooked) per week.
- Bob has been known to keep a lemon in his refrigerator,
"just in case".
- Bob really hates cleaning casserole dishes with
burnt on food.
- Bob has heard that there are other uses for Sherry besides
cooking, but he does not believe it.
- Bob has yet to discover a decently firm tofu.
- Bob's sole attempt at making ice cream
(Kippers and Cream) was a total failure.